Welcome to Birch Haven!
Birch Haven is a 30 unit assisted living setting. It is licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility by the State of Wisconsin. The assisted living facility is designed for those who require managed assistance with activities of daily living and also provides a safe and secure environment for those with mild to moderate memory impairment or dementia.
CBRF/Assisted Living Features include:
- Private rooms with private bathrooms
- Eight larger suites with private bathrooms and showers
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- 3 Meals a day provided
- Flexible dining times with made-to-order meals
- Medication administration and management
- Onsite team providing physical, occupational and speech therapy
- In-house availability of audiology, dental, optometry and podiatry services
- Assistance with personal cares
- Emergency call system
- Monitoring safety system
- Housekeeping services
- Bed linen and personal laundry services
- Spa room for bathing
- Transportation services
- Beauty/Barber salon
- Comfortable lounge area
- Community room for larger gatherings
Average costs for the assisted living setting will depend upon the level of care and services provided. Monthly costs begin at $3,100.00 plus.