COME JOIN OUR CARING, COMPASSIONATE TEAM! The Baldwin Care Center campus is seeking qualified applicants for positions listed below.
Need Nursing Assistant Training? The Baldwin Care Center will sponsor interested applicants and pay for the course fee, testing and pay a wage while attending class!
The Baldwin Care Center Campus is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
*RN/LPN Full-time PM Shift (2:30-11:00 pm)
*Certified Nursing Assistant Day shift (6:00 am – 2:30 pm) We will send you to CNA training and pay you while you attend school!
* Dietary Cook prepares breakfast, lunch and/or supper and serves the meals prepared to residents of the nursing facility. Also prepares food items for special events and snacks. Applicants should have some experience, but will train the right applicant. Please contact Jan-Poitra Gross, Dietary Manager at 715-684-3231, Ext.104.
*Certified Nursing Assistant – Full-time Day shift 6:00 am – 2:30 pm; Full-time PM shift 2:30-9:00 or 11:00 pm; Part-time Night shift 10:30 pm – 7 am. Certification preferred but the facility will sponsor employees with no previous experience to attend class and pay employees a wage while attending class. SIGN ON BONUS of $1,000 for CNA staff! Please contact Denise Hague, RN, Director of Nursing, 715-684-3231, Ext.108.
* RN/LPN Full-time PM Shift 2:30-11:00 pm. SIGN ON BONUS of $1,000 for nurses!
For any of the above positions, please contact Denise Hague at Baldwin Care Center, 650 Birch Street, Baldwin, 715-684-3231, Option #1, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Birch Haven Assisted Living openings:
* Resident Assistant Part-time Evenings 4-9 pm or 2:30-11:00 pm. No experience is necessary. Training will be provided on site. Please contact Kayla Ridley, RN, Nurse Manager at 715-684-3231, Ext. 126.
*Afternoon Cook (11am – 7pm) This position is scheduled for 60 hours in a two week pay period. It includes working every other weekend. Please contact Kathy LaFavor, Dietary Manager, Birch Haven Assisted Living, 640 Elm Street, Baldwin, 715-684-3231, Option #2 or email@example.com*Resident Assistant Part-time Night Shift (10:30 pm to 7:00 am) No experience required. We will train onsite. Please contact Kayla Ridley, RN, Nurse Manager at 715-684-3231, Option #2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite training available for Resident Assistants
We will sponsor applicants for CNA training costs.
Other positions will be posted as needed.
To apply for an opportunity:
1. Download the following pieces of the application packet:
2. After completing the application paperwork, please choose one of the options:
For more information please contact Human Resources at
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baldwin Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to treating each employee as an individual and to giving each the opportunity to develop to his/her full capacity. This goal leaves no room for discrimination. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer, lay off and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status. All employees and applicants can expect to receive equal and fair consideration in all employment matters within the framework of the general policies of our company.