COME JOIN OUR CARING, COMPASSIONATE TEAM! The Baldwin Care Center campus is seeking qualified applicants for positions listed below.
- Sign-on Bonuses ($3,000 for professional nursing staff; $1,000 for other positions available)
- Pay wage while attending the CNA course
- Flexible scheduling
Want to work at the Baldwin Care Center but need nursing assistant training? The Baldwin Care Center is taking part in the WisCaregiver Career Program, which allows a student to take state-aproved CNA class and the state competency exam at no cost! After completing the training and testing, students can receive a $500 retention bonus after six months of employment. To learn more, click here.
BALDWIN CARE CENTER
650 Birch Street, Baldwin
- Part-time RN/LPN for Day Shift (6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Full-time RN/LPN for PM Shift Nurse Manager (2:30 – 11:00 p.m.)
- Full-time RN/LPN for Night Shift (10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Professional Nursing Staff!
- Full-time, part-time and Casual Call CNAs for all three shifts.
- Part-time or Full-time Medication Aide for PM Shift (2:30 – 11:00)
*Want to get paid to go to the CNA training course? We will pay your wages while you are attending class.
Please contact Denise Hague, Director of Nursing at 715-684-3231 #1,
Baldwin Care Center, 650 Birch Street, Baldwin
Full-time Cook Day/PM Shift (6 a.m. – 2 p.m. & 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Please contact Danielle Lausted, RD, Dietary Manager at 715-684-3231 #1, Baldwin Care Center, 650 Birch Street, Baldwin, WI
BIRCH HAVEN ASSISTED LIVING
640 Elm Street, Baldwin
- Part-time Resident Assistant for Night Shift (12:00 – 8:00 a.m.) every other weekend
- Casual Call Resident Assistant
Please contact Tammy Casey, Nurse Manager at 715-684-3231 #2
Birch Haven Assisted Living, 640 Elm Street, Baldwin
Onsite training available for Resident Assistants
We will sponsor applicants for CNA training costs.
Other positions will be posted as needed.
To apply for an opportunity:
1. Download the following pieces of the application packet:
2. After completing the application paperwork, please choose one of the options:
- Scan and e-mail completed information to firstname.lastname@example.org or the appropriate department supervisor
- Mail completed information to Baldwin Care Center, Inc, 650 Birch Street, Baldwin, WI 54002
For more information please contact Human Resources at
Address: 650 Birch Street, Baldwin, WI 54002
Email: email@example.com or specific department supervisor
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baldwin Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to treating each employee as an individual and to giving each the opportunity to develop to his/her full capacity. This goal leaves no room for discrimination. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer, lay off and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status. All employees and applicants can expect to receive equal and fair consideration in all employment matters within the framework of the general policies of our company.